As it is the season of new and refresh-ness, I thought today’s post would be an appropriate one. It’s a time that we clean our houses and sort out our possession, so why not do the same thing for your mind and renew your soul and become a more positive person. I know myself, sometimes you let everything get in your way or get the best of you and sometimes we have to remind ourselves that we have to change our way of thinking in order to have a better more enjoyable life.
So here is my list that I will also be implementing in to my life in order to feel good and to look after myself and my mind.
- Drink water with some lemon every day.
- Spend at least an hour outside daily.
- Unfollow any and all negative people and pages online.
- Go to sleep early and walk up early – dont hit that snooze button.
- Be your own cheerleader – celebrate all your victories, big and small.
- Spend less time on social media and looking at a screen – spend more time with family, friends or just yourself.
- Start a journal – it helps to keep things in perspective.
- Cry if you need to, but don’t dwell on it.
- Cut negative people out of your life and surround yourself with positive influences.
- Laugh every day.
- Tell yourself a positive affirmation in the mirror every day.
- Exercise regularly to feel physically happy.
- Eat healthy – feed the soul good nutritious food.
- Make your home a positive environment that you love to be in.