Hello April and Happy Easter to all my lovely readers. Is it really month 4 out of 12. 2018 is really flying by.
I have to say I love this time of year, the days are getting longer, the sun is making more of an appearance. Another bonus of this time of year is that the flowers are blooming, you can smell the scent of grass cuttings in the air. It’s a new season, a new fresh start.
I have to say, I didn’t stick well with my goals last month. Anxiety kinda has the better of me lately, so I think my goals will pretty much be the same this month.
- I want to get more photography photos.
- I need to increase my site traffic.
- I need to boost my social media views.
- I want to plan out my next few months of blogs.
- I need to really work on my meditation and work on my anxiety techniques.
- I need to push myself to work on my fiction writing.
- Continue with my yoga classes.
- Working on hitting my daily goals and targets.