I believe in thoughtfulness when it comes to buying gifts for others. They should mean something or be useful for that person. I don’t think you should by something for someone just for the sake of crossing them off your list.
I also know how hard it can be to find good ideas for a thoughtful present. So I thought I would put a list together of some ideas of what you can use as gifts, fillers or stocking stuffers. They can be used for anyone and sometimes I find you need a list like this, just to get the thoughts and ideas going.
Remember it’s the thought that counts.
- Coffee shop gift cards for the coffee lovers in your life
- Tool key rings
- Nail polish
- Hand/body creams
- Scented candles
- Bath Bombs
- Scented shower gels
- Bookmarks for those bookworms out there
- Gourmet coffee/speciality tea
- Foot care essentials
- Mobile phone cases
- POP Vinyl Figures (there is something for everyone)
- Socks (actually probably one of my favourite things to get)
- Pyjamas (maybe the socks are a second favourite)
- Fancy hot chocolate and a mug
- Beard care
- Hat and scarves
- Journal and pens
- Books (they go get with the book mark)
- DVD/CDs (I am not sure if many people still buy a hardcopy, but I love having a DVD collection)
Also, nothing says thoughtful gift than a D.I.Y gift. Pinterest is full of different ideas that you can easily put together.
- Drink sets – both hot chocolate and alcoholic drinks or you can mix the two
- Self care packages
- Painted mugs/ornaments
- Mason jar gifts – sweets, cosmetic, ornament
- Movie Night Box
It really is all about adding your own touch you make your gift that more special.