I’m not someone who decorates hugely for Halloween. I like the simplicity of pumpkins. It’s my favourite thing to do. So I decided to make a blog of simple things you can do to decorate for Halloween without having to spend over the top prices.
- Wrap some bandages around mason jars, stick on some googly eyes and you have a mummy. To add something extra, add some fairy lights to your jars.
- To create your own spiders, all you need is some black balloons and some black ribbon.
- Get your wicked witch vibes by getting some stripped tights and a pair of old red shoes. Stuffing them so that they will stand upside down.
- Get carving your pumpkins for your own pumpkin display.
- Save your empty tin cans and paint some monsters on them.
- Paint and decorate your pumpkins for a different effect.
- Get some white and orange balloons, and draw pumpkin, ghost and skull faces on them.
So there you have it, decorating at a discount! Let me know if you gave any of them a go, or if you have any different ideas.