Hello October!!!! I can’t say it enough, this year is just flying by. Seriously, ,how can it be October already! It just feels crazy.
You can really start to feel the cold, rainy weather. The colder, darker, foggy mornings. The leaves have started to change and the trees are beginning to shed. The winter coat has made an appearance and I don’t think it will be long before the scarf and gloves come out to play too.
Also the best part of the beginning of October, is that all the new T.V season premieres have began. It’s the best, warm cozy nights in watching my favourite T.V shows.
I have been working really hard to try and make sure that I am putting out blogs that people want to see and who will want to take the time to read them. I appreciate anybody and everybody who stops by my websites!! I have to say, I have been pushing and promoting, but I feel that I can always do more with promoting and really pushing my blog posts. If it means polluting my social media with post just to get my site traffic up, I will do it!!!
Personal goals I feel are never truly completed, I think we reach the goals, but we are always working to maintain that goal. I will always be working at it. My weight loss is going in the direction that I want it to go. I have my bad days, but I don’t like that bring me down or stop me from getting where I want to be. I definitely have started to see it myself, I can see my face has a bit more shape, my clothes are a bit looser. Don’t get me wrong, I’m proud of myself for sticking with it, but I do have a long way to go before I am at my goal weight! I feel that working on my weight is also really helping decrease my anxiety and depression, I walk with my dog, and I love getting out of the house and my dog is always so happy to go walking, it’s hard not to cheer someone up!!
October’s Blog Goals
- I need to do a lot more to push and promote my blog posts. (maybe a few extra daily posts on social media)
- Continue trying to do more of my own photography
- My site traffic has decreased a little so I need to get that number up again
- Begin making pins for all my blogs not just my list posts
October’s Personal Goals
- Continue working on my weight loss
- Increase my daily water intake ( I have to say the increase of water has been keeping my skin clear)
- Become more stricter and regular with my skin care routine
- Really continue to work on my daily morning affirmations (positivity can make a huge difference, we need to love ourselves)
Happy October Everyone!!!